Friday

FAQ's

Questions about Blog Headers and Templates:

Q: What type of blog platform can I use with your templates and headers?
A: Currently, I am only making templates and headers for Blogger. However, if you still would like a header and you use a different type of blog, you are still welcome to purchase a header if it will work on your blog. The size for the 2-column headers I have are 650x350 pixels.

Q: What do you need to install my header, backgrounds or templates for me?
A: I will need your login information for blogger. You can give me your current password or you may change it to "makeover" while I am installing and then change it back once I am finished.

Q: Once I pay, how long will it be until I receive my header or until it is installed?
A: If you are just getting a header, once you pay I will send it out within 24 hours. (Exceptions are Sundays) If you are getting something installed, it depends on how long it takes for you to get back with me with your info, but it will normally be within 2 days, usually sooner.

Q: Do you make the graphics you use?
A: No, I do not. I get them from different sources and use them with permission from the designers.

Q: Can you make a 3-column template?
A: Yes, I can. I will be putting headers up for 3 column soon.

Do you have a question? Post your comment here so I can add it to the list!!

No comments: